Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Anti-Bullying Pledge

As the principal, I am dedicated to ensuring that every child at CTK receives a quality education.  I will work daily to model and nurture the behaviors that form the basis for a safe and supportive educational experience, including mutual respect, friendship, compassion, honesty, and self-esteem. I am profoundly aware that the impact bullying in all of its forms can have a profoundly negative impact on a student's development. It can destroy positive school community and culture. As the principal, I pledge to foster a school climate based on mutual respect and tolerance for every individual in the school, to hold everyone in the school community accountable for preventing bullying, and to intervene in bullying incidents whenever they occur.  I pledge to do all I can to give all educators and staff the knowledge and skills they need to create a school culture that supports every child's well being, safety, and self-confidence. My door will always be open to students, staff, and parents to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment